Our Young Adult Ministry (YAMS) is a place to journey together through life. The primary purpose of this group is to help you, who are in this critical stage of life, to discover your "shape" as it pertains to the plan of God for your life. Issues of education, career, relationships, ministry and life in general will be explored using the Word of God as our guiding Light. This is often done in an open forum where we all work together to help each of us find the answers for the immediate issues of life.
As a working part in the ministry of Libert Baptist Church YAMS emphasizes the five purposes of the church.
1. Fellowship - where we enjoy our relationship with each other.
2. Worship - where we enter into the throne room of God to meet with Him.
3. Discipleship - where we feed on His Word for wisdom and growth.
4. Evangelism - where we spread the good news of the gospel to a world in such desperate need of knowing Him.
5. Service - where we meet the needs of the church through acts of love.
- Sporting Events
(you get the idea:)
Sundays @ 9:45am in the Counseling Center - where we never forget to have plenty of yummy "consumables" to get us going in the morning.
We break up into small groups throughout the week and meet in the homes of YAMS leaders to continue building relationships and studying God's Word.
We also have a special worship time for college students called BREAKAWAY that is held throughout the year. Find our more information here.